Chinyero Volcano Ebike Tour
Chinyero volcano, the last eruption to take place in Tenerife (nov 1909), is located in Santiago del Teide ́s municipality, amidst the lush pine tree woods of the Forest Crown Natural Park. A bit lower on the highlands, we find Arenas Negras volcano, famos for destroying parto f Garchico ́s village during is eruption back in 1706… These two spectacular volcanoes make for spectacular landscapes with their lava flows shaping the scenery of the pine tree forest that surrounds it. View of Mount Teide from here are breathtaking!
The Forest Crown Natural Park is crisscrossed by many dirt tracks and trails which we will enjoy on our Electrical Mountain Bikes without struggling or suffering on the uphills. Riding our bicycles through this colcanic landscapes is a TOP experience you shouldn ́t miss if youare all about enjoying Outdoor activities.
This tour is private, for groups of a mínimum of two people
- Duration: aproximately 3 hours.
- Dificulty: Medium / Low.
- Distance: about 20 kms aprox.
- Height gain: Small, also on the Ebike you won ́t even notice!
- Meeting Point: At 10:00am at Ecomuseo de El Tanque ́s parking lot.
- Price: 80€ per person. Minimum of 2 people.
- If you want to arrange for a larger group please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acompanying guide (private group)
- Electrical Mountain Bike (High End).
- Water 1/2 l.
CANCELLATION TERMS ANB CONDITIONS:
If the activity is cancelled due to weather conditions we will refund the entire amount or suggest an alternative route or date.
If cancelled less than 24 hours prior to departure no money will be refunded.
If you arrive more than 15 minutes past the scheduled time of departure or don´t show up, no money will be refunded.
If cancelled between 48 to 24 hours before departure, we will refund 50% of the payment.
If cancellation is made more than 48 hours before departure, we will refund the full amount.